Small update for small progress.
The reason for small updates is because I use my blog as a way of documenting my work for the project I have to do in school. Instead of writing it all down in a book I prefer writing it on a computer and sharing my work and progress with the rest of the world. Sharing is caring.
So, today I decided to fix the internal cables to the Mar-Kel70. I'll use one strand of CAT5 internet cable per terminal. So in total two strands per speaker and four in total. I've cut the cables to right length but I'll still have to strip the insulation. I'll do that some other day, but first I'll have to figure out how I can effectively sand down the brace cutout more so the driver doesn't rest on it.