Friday, 14 December 2012

Glueing the very last piece!

Today I decided to glue the top panel of the second speaker, which means I'm done with all the glueing. Same procedure as before.

The first setup

After a couple of minutes I realised I needed some more pressure in the corners in the front because the blue clamp sucks. Added the two big metal ones and re-arranged the weights on top.

If I find enough time I might add drivers, terminals and cables and get them up and running. I have contacted Olskogen about cutting the 45-degree cuts, hopefully I'll be able to go there on wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment