Pages

Friday 21 September 2012

Gothenburg Hifi Show 2012

So, here are the pictures from that weekend that I promised. I visited the Gothenburg Hifi Show with my dad on september 15-16.
Click for bigger pictures!


Interesting Duevel Planets speakers...

I really wonder what makes this speaker so very expensive.



I guess this was the most expensive setup of the Arken show. Wilson Watt Puppy. Never acutally listened to them though, way too crowded and the room was way to bad to give them a fair judgement.


Very fancy thing, a relic from "before my time". Sounded much better than expected.

Triple-tweeters in an Aurelia waveguide.

Probably the cheapest speaker of the show

This was, in my opinion, the setup that was funniest to listen to. Good dynamics!

Impressive and nice bass from these speakers. Scanspeak Revelator woofers?

Never actually listened to these either, but I heard from other people visiting the show that these were one of the best speakers of the show.

The JBL speakers had the best dynamics of the show, no wonder! The black Revels in between won my "most bang for the buck" award, at "only" 50.000SEK the sounded very good.


This picture (and following pictures) are from the Park Avenue show in central Gothenburg. A bit more high-end stuff but also more boring music.

Some XTZ speaker, they were running some 5.1 setup with active DSP. Sounded very good.

MBL, best sound at the Park Avenue show. I've heard these (and the MBL 101 Extreme) before and they have never disappointed me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment